Social media is like the wings of public relations. Running a public relations campaign without the support of social media is an opportunity missed.
Lisa Buyer, president and CEO of The Buyer Group, caught up with Neil Johnson of High Road Communications to talk about the use of social media in a PR campaign, following Buyer’s presentation Search, PR and the Social Butterfly at SES Toronto 2010.
Check out their interview below where Neil shares tips on creating an editorial calendar that integrates social media tools and explains why all marketing and communications disciplines have a role to play using social media and relationship building.
- Social News Optimization with Lisa Buyer and Guillaume Bouchard at SES Toronto 2010
- SES Toronto: Lisa Buyer Moderates News Search and Social Media
- SES Toronto Social Media Triple Play with The Buyer Group CEO Lisa Buyer
- Lisa Buyer on ClickZ: Better PR, Search Results, and Happiness Using Social Media
- Lisa Buyer WebProNews Video Interview on Social Media