In an article published today on ClickZ, Lisa Buyer uses Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg’s interview for 60 Minutes as a case study for good online PR practices.
Lisa discusses how Mark plays by the PR Rulebook to:
1.) Announce company news
2.) Discuss sensitive topics
3.) Set the record straight
4.) Readdress old messages from media
5.) Gain back some credibility
6.) Show a personal side
7.) Talk about the competition
8.) Reach new audiences with a trusted media source
For more details, read Lisa’s article Offline Media Translates to Online Buzz in its entirety. If you missed Mark Zuckerberg’s 60 Minutes interview, watch it here.
- Online PR Expert Lisa Buyer Speaks Search, PR and Social Media at SES Chicago
- Lisa Buyer “Gives Them Something To Talk About” with SES, PRWeb, ClickZ and SearchEngineWatch.com
- Lisa Buyer on ClickZ: Better PR, Search Results, and Happiness Using Social Media
- #FF This Week’s Online PR Tweets from #BlueGlassFL by Lisa Buyer
- BlueGlass FL Online Marketing Conference Live at Hard Rock in Florida, Lisa Buyer Shares Stage for Online PR Session